Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose is one of the most iconic freedom fighters of India. His contribution towards the Indian Independence movement is remembered even after all these years. His glorious history and words will always remain immortal. To honour his acts for the country, we’ve enlisted below some of the inspirational slogans said by him:
Subhas Chandra Bose Slogans:
- “Give me blood and, I will give you freedom!” It is one of his most famous quotes is from a speech that Bose delivered to the Indian National Army soldiers as he commanded along with Mohan Singh.
- “No real change in history has ever been achieved by discussions.”
- “India is calling. Blood is calling to blood. Get up we have no time to lose. Take up your arms! We shall carve our way through the enemy ranks, or if God wills, we shall die a martyr’s death. And in our last sleep, we shall kiss the road that will bring our Army to Delhi.
- “When we stand, the Azad Hind Fauj has to be like a wall of granite; when we march, the Azad Hind Fauj has to be like a steamroller.”
- “We should have but one desire today – the desire to die so that India may live – the desire to face a martyr death, so that the path to freedom may be paved with the martyr blood.”
- “Freedom is not given – it is taken”
- “Soldiers who always remain faithful to their nation, who are always prepared to sacrifice their lives, are invincible.”
- “It is only based on undiluted nationalism and of perfect justice and impartiality that the Indian Army of Liberation can be built up.”
- “One individual may die for an idea, but that idea will, after his death, incarnate itself in thousand lives.”
- “The secret of political bargaining is to look stronger than what you are.”
On January 23, every year, people from across the country recite these above-mentioned slogans and pay homage to Netaji for his contributions to India’s freedom. To know more about the great leader, you can watch “Bose: Dead/Alive,” a Hindi web series directed by Pulkit. It stars Rajkummar Rao who plays the iconic leader, Subhas Chandra Bose.
In the series, you will hear some of his popular slogans. You will also get more insights into Bose’s life and the mysteries of his alleged death. All nine episodes of “Bose: Dead/Alive” can be streamed on the ALTT platform at affordable prices. Their services start from Rs.100* (3 months) & Rs.180* (6 months) while the annual subscription is just for Rs. 300/-. Do not miss the chance and get your subscription today at 80 paise per day.